October, 2, 2013
- For undefeated Maryland, this week’s game against Florida State represents an opportunity to prove it belongs among the ACC’s elite, writes the Baltimore Sun.
- When Florida State’s offense gets on a roll this season, it’s virtually impossible to slow the Seminoles down, writes the Tallahassee Democrat.
- Miami coach Al Golden is reminding his star tailback that he needs to hang on to the football — especially in the red zone, writes The Sun Sentinel.
- Vad Lee chalks up Georgia Tech’s loss to Virginia Tech to complacency during practice, writes the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Syracuse is expecting a near sellout at the Carrier Dome for its first-ever ACC game against No. 3 Clemson, writes The Post-Standard.
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney has his team preparing for the unique challenges of playing inside the Carrier Dome, writes The State.
- Virginia Tech kicker Cody Journell said he’s putting his on-field struggles and the off-field threats from fans behind him, writes the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe says his team isn’t playing with enough energy, writes the Winston-Salem Journal.
- A grand jury handed up indictments in the case related to the 2010 football scandal at North Carolina, writes the Raleigh News & Observer.
- Virginia’s special teams needed some work in last week’s loss, but punter Alec Vozenilek was exceptional, writes The Roanoke Times.
- If the government shutdown costs Boston College its date with Army this weekend, there are some reasonable backup plans, writes BC Interruption.
- Reporter for NoleNation
- Covers Florida State sports
- Joined ESPN in 2012
Boston College Eagles, Virginia Tech Hokies, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, North Carolina Tar Heels, Clemson Tigers, Florida State Seminoles, Maryland Terrapins, Virginia Cavaliers, Wake Forest Demon Deacons, Miami Hurricanes, ACC, Pittsburgh Panthers, Syracuse Orange, Florida State, Miami (FL) Hurricanes, Cody Journell, Alec Vozenilek
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers. Five Filters recommends:
- Massacres That Matter – Part 1 – ‘Responsibility To Protect’ In Egypt, Libya And Syria
- Massacres That Matter – Part 2 – The Media Response On Egypt, Libya And Syria
- National demonstration: No attack on Syria – Saturday 31 August, 12 noon, Temple Place, London, UK
Filed Under: ACC